Budget West Maui Airport Car Rentals
Kaanapali, HI, 96761, US
Additional Location Information
Select from a wide variety of vehicles, check out the latest Rental Car Deals, and where available, one-way rentals in Kaanapali allow you to return the car to any of 7 other locations in HI, or the many other locations across US!
Fastbreak Services available at West Maui Airport
Kaanapali Car Rental Deals
It’s easy to keep $25 in your pocket when you book on budget.com. Just rent a Compact (class B) or higher car class* for five or more consecutive days. Be sure to use coupon code #MUWZ071. Pick up your rental car between now and March 15, 2012.Terms and Conditions
- Previous Deals
- More Deals
Budget locations near Kaanapali
- You must be at least 25 years of age;
- Bank debit cards with a MasterCard or Visa logo only are accepted;
- You may not rent a Street Fleet car (all class X vehicles);
- You will be subject to a credit check to determine creditworthiness;
- Positive identification (I.D.) in addition to your driver's license is required. At an airport location, your second form of I.D. must be your round-trip ticket, flight itinerary that includes the return date, or e-ticket for the airport where you are renting. If you are not flying in or are renting at an off-airport location, your second form of identification must be either a valid U.S. passport or military I.D.; recent pay stub or bank statement, valid car insurance card or a copy of a phone, electric or cable bill that's less than 60 days old and includes the address on your driver's license.
Total Estimated Hold Rules:
To release your rental car at pick up, we'll first need to secure and hold on your credit card (or debit card at some locations) the total estimated rental charges. A prepaid card is not an acceptable method of credit identification for this hold. While this hold is in place, the funds will not be available for your use. Upon returning the vehicle, we will process a release of the unused portion of the hold subject to your bank's procedures. The hold may take up to 2 weeks to be released by your bank.
- Only renters at least 25 years of age may use a debit card.
- Bank debit cards with a MasterCard or Visa logo only are accepted.
- You may not use a debit card if you are renting a Street Fleet car (all class X vehicles).
- Positive identification in addition to your driver's license is required.
- You will be subject to a credit check to determine creditworthiness.
- Generally, we require a debit card authorization hold of estimated rental charges plus $200 — unless you already paid toward your rental on budget.com, in which case the hold will be only $100. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to request a debit card authorization hold in excess of the estimated rental charges.
- If you fail to return the vehicle as agreed, we will obtain additional debit hold authorizations from your account to cover the rental charges.
- We are not responsible for any returned checks or over-drafts due to our debit hold policy.
- Product tax is not reflected in your reservation total and will be applied at time of rental. - Product rates are subject to change.
- Prohibited use of your rental vehicle will void the Roadside SafetyNet Option.
- If you selected Fuel Service Option, fuel price isn't included in your reservation total, but prevailing market rate will be added when you return your car.
- You are responsible for replacement cost if the Optional Product or it's components are lost, stolen or damaged.
- Products are charged on a daily (24-hour) basis. There is no grace period for returns so full-day late charges will apply.
- savings are not reflected in your quoted rate. If your rental meets all coupon terms, a rate adjustment will be made when you pick up your car.
- for an upgrade, your reserved car will be upgraded at time of rental subject to car availability.
- it may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion or deal.