Budget Sebring, FL Sears Car Rentals
Sears at Lakeshore Mall
Sebring, FL, 33870, US
Additional Location Information
Budget.com has the best rates on rental cars in Florida. If you're ready to book a car at Sebring, FL Sears, just fill out the form and click "Reserve Now".
Fastbreak Services available at Sebring, FL Sears
Sebring Car Rental Deals
Vacation? Wedding? Family reunion? Bring a big group, but spend just a little on a car rental. Rent a Budget passenger van for only $69.99/day or $349.99/week and carry up to 12 passengers in luxury. Reserve now and pick up no later than June 28, 2011. Use BCD D437300 to enjoy this special deal.Terms and Conditions
- Previous Deals
- More Deals
Budget Locations near Sebring
- To extend a rental from your originally scheduled return time, you must contact a Budget reservation agent at 800-824-6287. A service fee of $10 will apply and your original per-day rental rate may change. If within 7 hours of your originally scheduled return time you don't call to extend your rental, a $10/day late fee will apply.
- Your total rental rate is calculated based on the information provided at time of reservation. Optional coverages, special equipment (GPS, child safety seats, etc.), surcharges and other fees are subject to tax in certain locations. This tax is not reflected in your reservation total.
- Vehicles are rented on a daily (24-hour) basis. There is a 29-minute grace period for returns. After 30 minutes late, a 3/4-day late charge + $.01 + taxes apply. After 90 minutes late, full-day late charges + taxes apply. There is no grace period for rental fees, surcharges and optional equipment or protections charges, so full-day late charges will apply for these items.
- If your plans change and you no longer require the rental, you must cancel this reservation before the scheduled pick up time or you will be charged a $75 US fee ($50 US for a pre-paid rental).
- The U.S. Government imposes a $5/day Admin Rate Supplement (GARS/GA) for U.S. Government rentals.
- If you selected Fuel Service Option, fuel price isn't included in your reservation total, but prevailing market rate will be added when you return your car.
- Total Estimated Charge Hold Rules:
- At the time of rental, we'll require a credit card hold of total estimated charges or $200, whichever is greater. A prepaid charge card is not accepted for this required hold.
- Total Estimated Debit Card Hold Rules:
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to request a debit card authorization hold in excess of the estimated rental charges. Generally, we require a debit card authorization hold of estimated rental charges plus $200 — unless you already paid toward your rental on budget.com, in which case the hold will be only $100. While this hold is in place, the funds will not be available for your use.
- We accept bank debit cards only with the MasterCard or Visa logo at the time of rental and if you are at least 25 years of age. You will be subject to a credit check to determine creditworthiness.
- Upon returning the vehicle, we will process a release of the unused portion of the debit hold subject to your bank's procedures. The hold may take up to 2 weeks to be released by your bank.
- If you fail to return the vehicle as agreed, we will obtain additional debit hold authorizations from your account to cover the rental charges.
- Budget is not responsible for any returned checks or over-drafts due to our debit hold policy.
- When using a debit card for the required hold, positive identification in addition to your driver's license may be required.
- Prepaid cards are not acceptable methods of credit identification upon rental pick up. One of the above mentioned cards must be presented.
- Debit, cash, check cards and prepaid cards can be used for payment of rental charges upon car return.
- At time of pick-up, you may not use a debit card for the required hold if you are renting a Street Fleet car (all class X vehicles).
- Your quoted rental rate is based on the exact parameters (location, dates, etc.) of your particular rental — so changing your confirmed reservation parameters could result in a different rate.
- If you used a coupon for your reservation
- savings are not reflected in your quoted rate. If your rental meets all coupon terms, rate adjustment will be made when you pick up your car.
- for an upgrade, your reserved car will be upgraded at time of rental subject to car availability.
- it may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion or deal.
- An automatic USD $13.99 refueling service charge will be applied to all rentals under 75 miles. Renters who return the car with a full tank of gas and provide a receipt showing the purchase of gasoline will have the charge reversed when completing their rental.
- All additional drivers must be at least 25 years of age. The fee for each additional driver is $13/day with a maximum charge of $65/rental. The following are exempt from the fee but must meet all other driver requirements: the renter's employer or fellow employee when on company business and renting under a corporate account; the renter's spouse or domestic partner; the companion driver of a renter with a disability who has completed the non-licensed renter form; for insurance replacement rentals, company employees or family members who are designated on the insurance policy.
- Renters must be at least 21 years of age and a $27/day fee applies for those under 25. Because we don't verify your age when you make a reservation, this fee is in addition to your quoted online rate. In addition, those under the age of 25 may neither use a debit card for the required hold nor drive a luxury car, full-size SUV, premium SUV, full-size van, mini van, special car or pick-up truck.
- At an off-airport location, your second form of identification must be either a valid U.S. passport; U.S. military identification card; recent pay stub; recent bank statement; valid car insurance card; or a copy of a phone, electric or cable bill that's no more than 60 days old and includes an address that matches your driver's license address OR;
- At an airport location, your second form of identification must be your round-trip ticket; flight itinerary that includes the return date; or e-ticket for the airport of arrival. Or, if you are not flying into that airport, you must present one of the following: a valid U.S. passport; U.S. military identification card; recent pay stub; recent bank statement; valid car insurance card; or a copy of a phone, electric or cable bill that's no more than 60 days old and includes an address that matches your driver's license address.